Careers at Target Fertilisers
Target Fertilisers are recruiting for a full-time Office Administrator (Work Placement).
We are seeking a student to join our team located in our head office just outside Enniscorthy. As Office Administrator, you will learn and develop skills to become proficient in providing administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of our office. This role will also give the candidate a broad overview of manufacturing and distribution operations and the critical interdepartmental responsibilities and communication to deliver business performance (Supply Chain, Operations, and Customers).
• Supporting Customers and Sales Managers.
• Entering sales orders onto the system.
• Monitoring and coordinating deliveries.
• Maintain stock information and investigating discrepancies.
• Liaising with other departments and suppliers to ensure accuracy of all information entered onto the system.
• Maintaining and updating purchasing records
• Preparing month-end reports as required
• Answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate staff member
• Monitoring incoming emails and answering or forwarding them as required
• Maintaining office filing and storage systems
• Updating and maintaining databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and customer information.
• Performing other general duties to ensure the smooth operation of the business as and when required.
• An out-going, initiative-taking individual with a professional and mature attitude
• Excellent communication skills are necessary for this role.
• Accuracy and diligence are essential.
• Basic computer skills with knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
Closing date: 15th December 2023
To apply for this position email your CV to email@example.com